Sunday, May 25, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Ah, it's my first blog and all.. i mean first post in my blog.. well, you get the picture. and of course, i'm having one of those moments, moments u call,a "writer's block". Oh well, here goes. Please mind the grammatical errors alrighty? =) Thanks to my dear cousin who blogs everyday, it kinda instilled this hidden passion of mine.. haha..well, i've heard this phrase like countless of times, "hopeless romantic". At first glance, i assumed it meant someone that is sooo hopeless with romance and stuff, but when i looked up the definition, it was actually the complete opposite. Let's ponder the so-called definition, shall we?
A hopeless romantic is:
- someone that is in love with love.
- believe fairy tales( the happily ever after part!) and true love a.k.a finding "the one" (and only)
- dream of roses and candlelight, walking on the beach and dancing in the rain.
- crave for the eternal bliss when united with one's "significant other"
- ache to be loved ( hurm..)
- needs someone to lavish their affection a.k.a shower their love~
- someone to send love letters and romantic poems and send flowers
- loves romantic movies and love songs