Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to Me!



Well, the day finally came for me to turn 20. And just like my cousin said the nite before, "join the -ties club, no more teens", which is inevitably true! While watching the quite touching with a boring storyline cerekarama, as i anticipate the midnight birthday wishes. thanks guys! i mean gals!

Last year's theme, 20.07.2007
This year's theme , turning 20 on 20th July!

We had lunch at the Crowne Princess Hotel at Jalan Ampang, like 2 minutes away from my grandma's place. There was roast beef, some chicken in onion sauce, veggies, tiger prawns and the usual cakes and fruits and salad section. Nothing quite extraodinary though. Quality with family, that's what counts, i guess..

Birthdays tend to get a little more "quieter", shall i say? No more birthday parties at McDonalds... haha.. that was fun, plus i was 8/9 at that time...maybe it's because im on "holiday" while all my friends are back in college... maybe 21, will be much more of a blast.. we'll see..

Maybe I didn't get to indulge in the FREE molten brownie cake at Chillies as it's my birthday and all. But for me, FAMILY always comes first! Instead, i got a sundae of my favourite ice-cream in the whole world, MINT CHOC CHIP from BASKIN ROBBINS.. and boy, was that yummy!!

It's true what they say, age is just a number. And 20, is just the beginning... =)

1 comment:

innani-HiDaYaH said...

Last year's theme, 20.07.2007
This year's theme , turning 20 on 20th July!

waa...u mmg pandai buat theme la

create one for me weh
hahah

ok...slamat menempuh hri2 tua =)