Monday, October 13, 2008

WE are PENN STATE!!



Well, Penn State won AGAIN! It's been one heck of a winning streak,this time it's Wisconsin! 48-7! As Meryl Streep says in Mama Mia, The winner takes it all. Indeed! That is one big gap, don't you think? With 7 wins in a row! I'm so proud! =) WE ARE.. PENN STATE. Well, it's homecoming this week end , I don't know why it's called homecoming but I'll figure that out after my biology exam. Anyway, I was in physics class today and it was freezing cold, and I got the flu because of this coldness which is the most perfect timing ever, BUT I saw this t-shirt with a quote from Joe Paterno, the 81-year-old Penn State coach who has been coaching Penn State for the last 40 years or so. The quote was kinda inspiring. It read," Deep down inside , you are destined to do great things". And that was very uplifting and motivational in a way. Anyway, Michigan, Penn State's all time rival is up on the Big Ten Conference list to face Penn State this weekend. Can Penn State continue its winning streak? I surely hope so. We are PENN STATE!! =)

P/S: Thanks Joe Pa for the inspiring quote. good luck to me and everyone else with biology exams this week!!

No comments: