Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CONFIDENCE~

Wow. It's not easy to actually raise your hand in class and ask questions in class. It takes a lot of guts and confidence. That's what i didn't do. In classes. Something I should do more frequently in next semester's classes. These people have been doing it for years. But yeah. Today, was the last physics class, i mean recitation for this semester. And the instructor was asking a question about the negative velocity in a graph. I sorta whispered the answer and he was like, " did anyone say something?" " Was it you, hamizah?" Hahah. He knows my name! And I was like erm yeah.. well.. well i answered the question of course, it was right though... i think.. haha.. I feel like answering in class but there's this part of me that second guesses myself. Oh well.. only time will tell.. the first time i actually raised my question was not to asnwer a question but to ask one and that takes a lot of guts as well. I'm not the over the top, comfortable saying stuff out loud type. Call me shy!

Gotta start studying biology and physics so i really do have questions to ask on friday!

1 comment:

jie said...

erm b4 masok kelas kena la stdy dulu,baru ada soklan nak tny lecturer...but then,lau i la,masok kelas,dgr jer lecturer 2 aja apa,n then lau x faham tny jer terus,x penah pikir la sal guts or so ever,,,hehe
maybe used 2 it...u should da same la