Wednesday, December 3, 2008

life.. life..finals..

Finals are coming up. I'm so excited about that. I have so much stuff to study and yet i am blogging..

Today was the last day of pottery class. Yes, i am taking pottery class. Loved it! I came late today but then I realized it was the last day of class and eveything had to be glazed up. Man, the class started at 7.30. I came at 9. I forgot to factor in that fine dining has a 3 course meal, appetizers, entrees and dessert. And that takes 2 hours. With all the cutlery like the setting you see on "Titanic", you start from the outside and make your way in. I had some vegetarian briyani which wasnt all that good. The Briyani in Tajutheen, PENANG is so much better. Plus, it was vegetarian. TOOO HEALTHY!! Dessert on the other hand was lovely. Kinda like a doughnut with syrup. Sweet! Thanks Al and Charmaine.So, when i finally got to pottery class. everyone was done with their glazing. Well, almost. But Lily, my instructor stayed with me all through 10.30. Wow.. she did it with a smile on her face. I'm always the last to finish in class because you have all the clearing up to do and stuff.. but she waited. So, i got like an hour and a half of glazing. Can't wait to see the finished products, fruits of my labor!

Ok.. next post will be on black friday.. when finals are done. I gotta get studying A.S.AP! WISH ME LUCK =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

juz wanna say hye...
have a nice day...
n dun forget ur meals...
(^.^)