Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sorry,dear

I woke up.

What happened now?
There he was. On the floor.
Maybe, I should say no more.

I was scared. Petrified even.
I was freaking out.
I just wanted to scream and shout.

I checked for a pulse. Was he alive?
Was he going to survive?
Will he make it through?
I fret, not knowing what to do.

It was 3.30 am in the morning.
Awoken by this terrible tragedy.
It's dark .The cuts and bruises, I cannot see

He looks okay.
I am scared for the worst. Let's not go there.
For,I do really care.

I picked him up.
Cradled him a while.
Gave him a smile.
Telling him it's going to be okay.
Today, and every other day.

At least, I hoped so. Really hoped so.


I'm sorry for what happened.
I hope it never happens again.
Ever.

And I didn't know what to expect this time.

He seems fine now.
I hope it stays that way
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.



I hope you're okay my dear.
Don't give up on me now.
It's only been a year.
I need you.
I really do.




Maybe I should save up for MAC, just in case =)

"Sounds like you've been very lucky though"

Very!!

*still freaked out* 5.47 am

2 comments:

arieftarmizi said...

what in the world happened...?haha...cant believe u actually did that...heh...
but this isnt the first time i heard ppl accidentally pushed their lappy while sleeping...my housemate did once..haha...i was just wanna wake him up..and i caught that scene with my own eyes...haha...
well...i just wanna say that, i think your lappy will accept your apology if u dont buy a new mac...hahaha...just kidding...
well..dont have to worry about that too much k...

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

cehhhh, kelape betol..laptop rupenye :P