Sunday, June 7, 2009

kurma daging

Alas, its cuti sekolah time meaning kenduri, kenduri... and more kenduri
The one kenduri I want to highlight is the one of Hafidz and Hafidzoh in Changlun. yes.. same spelling, with a 'dz'. Every since I read the wedding card two weeks ago, I told my mom I wanted to go this one particular kenduri.
To find your true love, and soulmate with a name so close to yours, not something you see everyday is it? So cute =) Hope they live happily ever after~
Finally, they served kurma daging(a fav and a expectation at most kenduris') yesterday at both kenduris'. I just prefer kurma daging to kurma masak hitam. Nothing personal. Haha.

Ah, my current listen. Bunkface-situasi.. playing on repeat..I know.. I know.. its not a current listen BUT this song is really getting to me...

Dan bila kau menghilang

Musnah la, musnah impian

Tuk menggapai bintang

Terangi hidup ku

Ku mahu kau tahu
Engkaulah, destinasiku

Dalam ingatanku...

Disitu
Mengharapkan sesuatu yang baru

Itulah impian aku

Ah, the lyrics...
Till next time..

No comments: