Thursday, May 28, 2009

Al-fatihah

I wrote this a few days back when I first found out what had happened. But only decided to publish it today.

I read my friend's words on ym. Shocking news at 1.30 am in the morning.I didn't want to believe it. But, it was there. Written in plain black and white.
I was just too speechless.

How can a trip end up in such tragedy?
I barely knew him but I, too can feel the pain.
I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through.
May Allah give them strength. Be strong, my friends.
Reading the messages people are posting on his wall.. makes me even more emotional.
He was even coming back to Malaysia in a few days, even... rase terkilan sangat.

Allah indeed loves you more. Al-fatihah to our friend, Nublan Zaki Norhadi.
May you rest peace. Amin.

No comments: