Wednesday, May 27, 2009

footie~ 2-0


I don't think I'll ever fully understand the fascination that keeps fans on the edge of their seats during a Live football game. But if you ask me what football team I'm rooting for, I'd haf to say the Red Devils, Manchester United. Probably just because my brother is a fan of MU and I used to live nearby. However, like hello, I was the only one up watching the game! Haha (coz I couldn't sleep, of course). I’m not a football fanatic or anythin of that sort but I do watch a football game every once in a while. To sum up football in one sentence, through my eyes; football is a bunch of cute guys running around a field, chasing after a ball, scoring goals and getting injured every once in a while. But what do these players have in common; teamwork, dedication and the passion for the game.
I wonder why they don't stop the clock when someone is injured. And why do they even change players, even if its two minutes into overtime with the clock still ticking away? i dun get it, lads..

As confetti rains on the newly crowned champions of the UEFA champions league at 4.55 am in the morning, it was indeed a disappointing match for MU. And since I couldn’t sleep, I watched the game after half time.When Messi scored the second goal for Barcelona when there was only like 20 mins left, it was obvious that Barcelona owned the game. Man U weren't really up to their game this time. The fact that it was an away game didn't help them out much either. Maybe fate was just not on their side.

Ah well, cheer up lads… =D

It’s time to save up money to watch an MU game at good Old Trafford one day. Just for the sake of it all.=)

4 comments:

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

Damned the alarm went off. haishh. why didn't u wake me up?!

btw, everyone knew it was coming :)

Mizah said...

owh, like really?? but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? MU rules (coming from a co-called "fan"). hahahah...=)

I just happened to wake up at 1. Dint plan it or anythin plus I got tons of sleep before that. shud have told me sooner babe!

Fathi-Faruq said...

dil tipuu!
i called her at 1 an she answered but tak cakap pape pon! haha

btw, for a full football 101 lesson, look no further... LIVERPOOL RULES!

Mizah said...

alamakk typo la plak.. "so-called"...
man u ahhh...
despite ze loss, but its okay lads.. =)