Friday, May 22, 2009

finales and TV =)


Okay, people, it is now 5.39 am and I am not sleepy despite the subtle headache. I was watching High School Musical 3 (yup, I was that bored) but then I forgot to express my inner thoughts on what’s up and about on tv and stuff. Personally, I thought that Adam Lambert was supposed to be crowned the next American Idol but America thought not. Therefore, mr Kris Allen who didn't quite nail the final performance won, and I was like what??? Anyways, my dear friend who has been rooting for this Kris guy all along was kind enough to splatter my facebook page with support for his guy Kris. Thanks a lot, E! I think he probably won just because he's cute. Well, Adam ain't that bad either. And Kris was going like, "Adam deserves it". Good thing you know that, buddy! I dint really follow American Idol, so who am I to judge, rite? I just watched the auditions and skipped to the finale! Haha.. I just take Simon Cowell's words for it since his presence is what makes the show so “interesting”.

Anyways, that was the finale of American Idol. Next up, Britain's Got Talent, a show with British accents, tea and scones! Susan Boyle is so going to steal the spotlight! She makes people want to believe in themselves more, and to never judge a book by its cover. You can see the rude smirks of the crowd in the video posted on Youtube with 58 MILLION VOTES over a period of only a month. That's ridiculous! I sincerely wish Miss Boyle all the best!

Warning: Below are some spoilers, well slight spoilers:
As for other finales… Gossip Girl.. ah.. at last the uptight and "cowardly" Chuck Bass finally declares his love for Blaire Waldorf in the ending scene which was OH-EM-GEE-totally adorable!!! He was a coward no more…Ah, chuck! Charming Chuck. No wonder the girls all love you. Including this one here. =)

Blair walks down the street and finds Chuck waiting for her with a bouquet and a gift. "Why aren't you in Europe?" He says he was in Paris... and Germany... to get her favorite macaroons and stockings. He came back to tell her that she was right.

"I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back."


"I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times."


"Then believe me this time."
She says, "That's it?"

"I love you, too."
They kiss.

"Can you say it twice?" They laugh. "No, I'm serious, say it twice.

"
He says it over and over. "I love you, I love you, I love you..."


Taken from:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/gossip-girl/more/gossip-girl-season-finale-reca-28778.aspx



As for One Tree Hill, Peyton Scott( married to Lucas Scott) doesn't die after all the drama after the last episode( when they were married). She delivers a beautiful baby girl, named Sawyer Brooke (after her best friend) Scott. As for Brooke Davies, she finally realizes that clothes over bros could wait and she could finally say "I love you too" to the guy who stole her heart, Julian. Awww.. cliche, I know. Kinda like gossip girl, in a way, but without all the never-ending D-R-A-M-A! Owh, and my guy, Nathan Scott… well technically Haley's guy, but a girl can dream, can't she? Haha , anyways, Nathan finally got called up to play for the NBA, for the Charlotte Bobcats, I think. And I think since everyone is in a happy place, this maybe the final finale a.k.a the end of One Tree Hill! =(
Nathan Scott, I will always love you! =)

Well, that's the only two shows that I have followed for a really long time. I need new shows to go crazy over, like A.S.A.P. Any ideas people?

Or maybe I should just finish up trying to play “Better in Time”.

Or maybe I should get a job. Period.

u know u love me,
xoxo

till next time =)

1 comment:

eySp said...

xD. ermm. he's not cute. to me la. he's just OKAY. aha~

P.S. Gee.